- WHAT: The Computer Simulation & Gaming Conference (CSGC) brings together students, educators, professionals and enthusiasts for two days of learning, innovation, networking and gaming. From VR and game design to visual effects and digital art, CSGC features inspiring talks, workshops and exhibits.
- WHEN: Friday Conference : April 16, 2021
Saturday Competition: April 17, 2021
Main Event – 10:00 am – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday Awards Ceremony – 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 pm
- WHERE: ONLINE – Details coming soon
- WHO: This event is free and open to the public. Over hundreds of attendees are expected to attend this year’s event.
- WEB: https://www.csgconf.com
- More Info: For more Information contact: email@example.com
GENERAL EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
- EXHIBITOR PRICING AND SPACING
Exhibitor OPPORTUNITIES PAID BY 2/14 PAID BY 3/31 PAID BY 4/10 EXHIBITOR CHANNEL: Exclusive voice channel on the CSGC Discord Server live during the conference days $50 $75 $100 LIVE EXHIBIOTR DEMO: Present a live 15-minute demo during the CSGC livestream. $75 $100 NA EXHIBIT PLUS: Includes both options above $100 $125 NA
- Exhibitor Live Demos are subject to availability and all exhibitor fees are Non-Refundable.
- Exhibitors must have a be present in the voice channel during the live hours of the conference.
- EXHIBITOR SET-UP AND TEAR-DOWN
- Exhibitors participating in the exhibitor channel, must be logged into their channel in the CSGC Discord by 10:00 a.m. for the start of the conference and must have a representative present throughout the live times of the conference up to 4:45 p.m.
- Exhibitors participating in the live exhibitor demo agree to scheduling a test call the week prior to the conference. Exhibitors will be called 5-10 minutes before their session to ensure their connection and access.
- Exhibitors are welcome to direct attendees to their websites, social media and other links for product purchase.
Deadlines and Fees
- The deadline for Exhibitor registration and payment is March 31, 2021. Exhibitor channel registration and payment is extend to April 10, 2021
- FAILURE TO PAY
- In any case if Exhibitors fail to pay according to the Terms and Payment Schedule specified the exhibit space(s) reserved for the exhibitor shall be released without notice to the Exhibitor and the Exhibitor shall remain liable to CSGC for the total rental amount, which shall become immediately due and payable to CSGC.
- If an exhibitor has already paid but withdraws from the event, it must be understood that CSGC will not make nay refunds to the event Exhibitors.
- All fees are due by the last date of specialty pricing (see exhibitor pricing)
- To qualify for early bird pricing your payment must be received prior to the deadline of the pricing discount.
- Make checks payable to The University of Tulsa
- In the memo write: CSGC
- Mail check to:
C/O Akram Taghavi-Burris
University of Tulsa
800 S. Tucker Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74104
- A the discretion of the CSGC coordinators exhibitors fees maybe waived or deadline extended. Please contact us for more Information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Sales and/or Solicitations
- Product Sales
- Exhibitors are welcome to sell product to expo attendees. However, all products visibly displayed at the event should be all viewing age appropriate.
- Exhibitors may be asked at the discretion of the CSGC organizers to remove any for use of any inappropriate content from their booth.
- Tax Laws
- It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to adhere to all applicable city/state sales tax laws for Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- No exhibitor may conduct any fundraising at the event.
- CSGC organizers reserves the right to revoke Exhibitor sales privileges at any time during the Expo
OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- UNIVERSITY OF TULSA REGULATIONS
- Exhibitors and attendees must adhere to all the University Tulsa (TU), city, county, state, and federal regulations.
- The selling or use of tobacco, alcohol, and gambling-related products are strictly forbidden at the show.
- All weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- For a complete list of University of Tulsa rules and regulations visit: https://utulsa.edu/campus-security/policies/
- Attendees may bring children; however, all children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children are not permitted to wander freely through the event or the university without a guardian of 18 years of age or older.
- VR & AR hardware manufacturers advise that VR use is limited to children over 13 years old. Parents must agree to sign a waiver allowing children under 13 to demo any of the game in our VR showcase.
- LOST AND DAMAGED GOODS
- In the event of lost or damaged goods, please inform a member of the Event Staff. They will direct you to campus Safety and Security. However, CSGC, the event staff nor TU is responsible for anything missing or broken during the event.
- All Exhibitors and guests are held accountable for his or her own belongings and are encouraged to make sure that they have all their possessions before leaving the event to ensure that nothing is left behind.
- VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- By attending the public CSGC attendees are granting their permission to be photographed or recorded by individuals authorized by CSGC and grant their permission for CSGC to use such videos and images or footage for archival or promotional purposes.
- We do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that other attendees or other individuals will not take photos or record video or audio of you while you are attending the public expo event. You attend the expo at your own risk with regards to such photos, videos, and audio, being taken by a third-party.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
The University of Tulsa and CSGC reserves the rights to change, modify, and or update the rules, regulations, and guidelines at anytime. These will be subject to change at anytime without notification.